Profile picture for chembukkavu

I would like to buy a property around 140,000 for renting and investment purpose. I live in the UK,

January 28 2010 - Tampa Palms

Tampa and Las Vegas are two USA cities hit hard by the economic downturn. This is great news for investors like you because you may be able to get amazing deals at 60% to 75% off the original selling price from just a few years ago. If you want me to send you listings on what your $140,000 can buy, shoot me an email. Click my photo to get my contact info. I am a realtor in Las Vegas.

I have plenty of overseas clients buying in Las Vegas for investment purposes. Net sheets reflect positive cash flows!

Also, if you are interest in financing, there are loan programs in the USA for overseas borrowers, as long as you can put in 35% down payment. Contact me for details. Thank you.

February 10 2011
There are several properties that would match your criteria.  I am very familiar with working with investors.  Click on my picture for more information.

February 10 2011
I lived in the UK for six years.  Had a great time there.

There are lots of terrific opportunities available in the greater Olrando area.  many thousands of Brits have bought here and are very happy about it.  For this budget you'll have a huge choice.  Click on my picture for more information.

Cheers, Mark

You can browse our website for investment property located in growth markets around the US.  You can download free research reports too.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Chembukkavu

Tampa Bay has many properties for sale at $140,000 and under.  However, Price is only one consideration when making an investment purchase.  Our team uses pre-determined metrics for cash flow analysis based on rental rates and vacancy rates as well as the cost of funds and property management. Tampa Premium Rentals is designed to match caring tenants with responsible landlords in Tampa Bay.  If you check it out, you may get some helpful information regarding Landlord/Tenant law and a sampling of rentals in the Tampa Bay area.

We Love Investors!
Lisa

There are many properties available in our area. I would suggest that you contact an experienced agent to assist you in finding a property that is under valued and in an area that would rent easily. An experienced agent is the key.