I would like to chat with a person about my zestimate price you listed on my home

I would like to talk with a person about my zestimate price that you put on my home
  • March 22 2013 - Fairfield Township

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you wish to communicate with someone on the Zillow Staff I would suggest

Click Contact on their Profile
Faye

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Good Luck

Profile picture for blue screen exile
(206) 470-7000

But the answer is probably already in the Zillow FAQ:
"What is a Zestimate?"

It is NOT a "price", and never will be.  It is an AVM.  And there are thousands of companies that do AVM's on your house.  Zillow has less than 10% market share of AVM's.   Besides, according to Zillow's Terms of Use, they are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!

Here is a short list of some other FREE AVM's to get completely different numbers.  (It you got 10 Realtors to do CMA's, you would also get 10 different numbers, and if you paid 10 appraisers for appraisals, you would get an additional 10 different numbers).

Realestate.com/homepricecheck

homes.com

finestexpert.com

Homesand.net

Eppraisal

realquest.com express

cyberhomes.com

trulia

chase

homegain