I would like to contact agent

please contact via email or phone for listing
  • October 26 2012 - Queen Creek
  • 0

How can I help you? I work and live near queen creek in south Gilbert and sell several queen creek homes a year.

If your looking to sell your home in West Los Angeles, culver city, or Mar vista, California, I have buyers and the inventory is currently very low.
If your looking for a quick sale and a reasonable price, this may be a great time to list. I can have a competitive market analysis of your house to you within a few hours. 

I would be happy to work with you.  Are you looking to buy, rent, or sell a home?  Feel free to contact me directly through my profile.  I know the Queen Creek area extremely well and would be happy to answer any questions you might have!  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!