I would like to get estimate one family house construction cost in Paramus NJ.

if any builder suggest would be great. about 2.5k to 3k sqft house.
  • August 10 2013 - Paramus
  • 0

Q: I'm trying to decide how much it would cost to rebuild my home before renovating for purchasing insurance. Is there a formula I can use to calculate this?
A: There is no specific formula but a rule of thumb would be to take the average cost of $165-$175/sf times the total square footage of the home to arrive at a rough estimate of the cost to build a home for insurance purposes. 

Contributed by Anthony Bevilacqua - NJBA Member

http://www.asknjba.com/?p=Im-trying-to-decide-how-much-it-would-cost-to-rebuild-my-home-before-renovating-for-purchasing-insurance-Is-there-a-formula-I-can-use-to-calculate-this

Are you a buyer or do you need to build a new home? Regards,