Profile picture for trustGod12

I would like to get some feedback on what would be a good asking price for a building we are looking

The building is big but needs roof work done and has minor damage inside.  It needs a lot of updating also.
  • June 15 2009 - Salina
  • 0

Profile picture for homemarket4you
Contact me and I can take a look at the building, run a CMA and meet you at the building for a very detailed look at what it needs to be brought up.  Market value&money required to bring it up to code & various other standards play a tremendous role in the buyers initial offer & counter offers for any property.  In addition, if it's commercial there would be permits, licensing, code issues and many other expenses I could help investigate for you.  Look forward to hearing from you and helping any way I can!

It's great to see a new face! Unfortunately, I have not seen too many agents who post on Zillow from your lovely state of Kansas, but Zillow does notify local agents when questions comes up in their area. I think you really need an agent to answer this question especially since it is more complicated. Hopefully, someone local will chime in for you and reply.