Profile picture for lidia oster

I would like to know te house on Atlantic St. #2139892342 is available?

• January 09 2010 - South Kingstown
  • 0

Good Afternoon Lidia!
Although this home has been sold, there is a great inventory of homes in South Kingstown as well as surrounding areas!  If you would like me to send you some of the similar properties I would be happy to do so!
Have a fabulous day!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty

Hi Lidia, This home is currently under contract but if you would like me to
keep track of this property for you, i will as many times the deal falls
apart because of financing or inspections. also, if you would like me to search for a similar home in that area i would welcome the opportunity to
help you find  your next home.-Jim-[Contact info removed by moderator]

Hi Lidia- The home at 35 Atlantic Ave. in South Kingstown in Under Contract...can I help you with anything else?  Dale Denelle [phone removed by Zillow moderator]