I would like to know the comp value for my home.

I would like to know the estimated value of my home in comparison to all homes in the Noblesville IN 46060 including forclosures and sold. My address is 12596 Pinetop Way Noblesville IN 46060.

July 23 2013 - Noblesville

Simple. Call any agent in your city and ask them to do a CMA or home evaluation. Better yet, call a couple. It should only take about 10-20 minutes. Viola! If you still have a relationship with your previous agent... Which I hope he/she has kept in touch. Give them a ring. We love to help. Best of all... It's FREE. Most offices have agent who sit property time. Tell them what you're looking for and you should have it the same day.

Best Wishes!

I absolutely agree with the other comments.  Agents will provide comps for the local market based on numerous data sources.  I also require viewing the property in person when providing what I think is a solid listing price.

The market ultimately will always dictate the value .

Contact a Realtor who is selling homes around your address. You can also check out the best realtors in your area at neighborcity dot com, and review who is selling and their statistics. Then ask them to run a free Realtor Property Review for you on your house, the neighborhood and area factors. Think of this as part of the interview process for the Realtor to list your home.

Best of luck to you,
Liz

Zillow will only give you a rough estimate.  Call a professional if you want to pinpoint a pretty accurate value.  It would tough to give you a pretty accurate one without seeing the house inside and out and without being familiar with the local market.

Maxine is absolutely right. If you want a good estimate of market value talk to an experienced Realtor or hire an appraiser. However, Zillow is a really good tool if you just want to get a feel for the area, a rough estimate, or follow market trends. Simply select your area on the Zillow home page map and you will be able to see your home's Zestimate as well as those close to yours. You can also filter the results by what is active, sold, foreclosures, etc. If you need more help there are also great help resources available from the help tab as well.

This may not be the answer you are looking for but I would highly suggest contacting a local Realtor, as they have specific knowledge of the local market and can give you a much better estimate than someone simply relying on public records data.