Profile picture for sdjc02

I would like to know what happened to my childhood house?

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to know what happened to the victorian house , 63 Rockledge Dr. Suffern, NY.
 I would like recent pictures sent to me. I lived in that house from the age of 3 to 18. My father rebuilt that house in the late 60's early 70's. All the stone work seems to be gone from the small picture you have up on your site. Please, tell me that it's still there along with the stone garage he built with his own hands and the stone wall that went up the side of the house to the back of the house. This is deeply upsetting and would like an answer .

I would appreciate a response, A.S.A.P.  I will be waiting for it. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Michele D' Josey Condenzio
  • January 16 2011 - Suffern
  • 0

Profile picture for robin398
I always find it best to answer the questions as honestly as we can without putting our contact information in our answers.  This is considered SPAM and is actually a turn off to customers.

Profile picture for katzdo
Hi Michele,

I'm local and will try to take a runover there for you in the next week.

Dorit

Dorit Katz
Realty Teams
845-642-0835
referrals always welcome

Profile picture for robin398
Hi sdjc02,

You can always contact the Village of Suffern.  They could help you find out what happened to the property.

http://www.suffernvillage.com/index.php?page=Departments#

I just read your post.
I feel for you, its difficult to see a home that you grew up in, changed, but the current owners, whoever they are, may have had to change things because something happened to the original structure or they just wanted to change it to something they preferred.
Thats the thing with selling a house, once you don't own it, you really do not have any say in what happens to it.
Hopefully you have some photos of the home you grew up in and obviously loved. Cherish those photos and the great memories that go with it
Sharon
Raleigh/Cary* North Carolins