Profile picture for aabas1

I would like to list my home at 15 Bow Way for rent with my contact information

I would like to list my home on Zillow with my contact information .  I also have a listing for the same house on Zillow for sale with my realtor as the contact person, but it is not selling and I would like to have it listed both for sale with my real estate agent as the contact and for rent with me as the contact.  My contact information is
Victoria Burnett(650)274-2306  victoria.mft@gmail.com
  • July 16 2013 - Portola Valley
  • 0

Zillow has it set up so you can have one status only for your home, so it isn't possible to advertise one home both for sale and for rent at the same time on Zillow

Profile picture for aabas1
That doesnt answer my question - how can I advertise to sell and to rent at the same time?

Victoria;
Your agent should have your home listed on the MLS, which is the best way for your home to get the most exposure. If it is listed on MLS, it will be automatically posted on Zillow, Trulia, and all other web portholes. Your agent can add your number to the listing.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Derk Brill    
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]