Profile picture for lakegrl30

I would like to obtain a mortgage in southeast Michigan and have a middle score of 532?

I have been working to clean up my credit and have 2 cards that are current.  I have been having trouble finding anyone to even work with me, and it is taking a while to get my report updated. I make about 38,000.00 a year and would like a loan around 100,000.  I last checked my score a few months ago. 
  • February 01 2012 - Wixom
  • 0

Did you find someone.....if not I can give you the name of a mortgage broker who knows his stuff.

You may want to contact a credit repair company to help get your credit scores higher.   532 is way too low for a mortgage.   Just becuase you are current on 2 credit cards, does not mean a bank will give you a $100,000 loan.

.

Profile picture for shapiroamg
532 will not get you a loan. You really need to be above 620.