I would like to purchase a house in Valrico, that was foreclosured by Deutshe Bank.

How can I see and purchase it. My email address is: paraymitch@aol.com
  • April 30 2014 - Bloomingdale
  • 0

Profile picture for tbaroni21

All great information and not much to add to this.  Best advice is to look for a sign to go up as a bank will hire a Realtor to most likely list it. I know this is not the answer you want but I have tried many times to contact the asset manager before it hits the market with no success.

Best of luck to you and if you need a Buyer's Agent in Valrico, FL it is our backyard and we would love to help you.  We are free of charge to use our services on the buying side.  Check out our Zillow reviews if you are considering hiring a Realtor.

Tony Baroni

If you are looking to buy a bargain, then be prepared to wait. The banks/asset managers can take a while to get through the process. If you want to avoid heartache/frustration, then I recommend you enlist the help of a buyer's agent. The seller pays their commission anyways, so it would behoove you not to. I can refer a few good ones in that area if you are interested.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
You will have to wait for the owner (the bank) to list it for sale or give it to an asset company to sell for them. After the auction it can take up to a year for the bank to get around to listing it for sale and they will not talk to you, or anyone else, about selling it because they are not ready. When they are ready they list it with a Realtor so watch for a sign.