Profile picture for Cesarr

I would like to purchase on you AUCTIONS!

Hello I have a few questions how do your auction homes for sale work, I have the money in cash lets say the home is listeted as Opening bid, $25,000 and I place a bid for that amount, when does the auction end? and can I view other peoples bids so I can know if I will keep the house, alsow do you guys do all the paper work 100% and how much extra money is that or is that incuden on the sale price? Thanks look forward to working with you!
  • October 15 2011 - Phoenix
  • 0

Best Answer

Zillow does not host auctions. If you place your house on an auction you will have to sell at that price so your minimum required bid would need to be at least as much as you need to cover your mortgage amount. Most auctions do not allows listing owners to see bids until the auction is over.

Zillow does not have auctions.   Perhaps if you share with the advice board the link to the auction information, participants could provide more clues.