Profile picture for barrelhorsesrus

I would like to put a bid on this home. My price is $170,000 as is if no out standing leans, bills

I am  interested in your home for $170,000 cash deal no banks.  If there is no liens back taxes or nothing of that nature owed on that property.  My name is Worley Warfe Jr. Home phone is 405-783-9953 and cell phone is 405-203-7118 address is 47494 110th St Byars Oklahoma 74831.  I would be able to settle immediately!  Lets do some business.  Thank you for your attention to this, and the quicker we can proceed with this transaction The happier we will all be,{I love this home}.   
  • Question refers to 14451 120th St, Lexington, OK 73051
  • 0

I will be happy to write up an offer on this property. I will contact you later today by phone or you can contact me at 405-990-8862

Than Maynard