Profile picture for vkonidaris

I would like to see the house

I am interested.
Thank you
  • Question refers to 750 Homer Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301
  • 0

Profile picture for vkonidarisn
Fact or a myth? I would let a experienced property inspector confirm that. I am a property evaluator (only for past 4 years) but i have never seen holes in the ceiling. What you suggest could be a fact.

Profile picture for vkonidarisn
Did this get sold over 900K or 925K?

The holes in the ceiling were part of a ventilation system (a fan sucked the hot air up and out). According to the sellers, when the roof was replaced, that system was removed, rendering the holes obsolete. But since the ceiling was not replaced, the vent holes remained. The property inspector noted that these are now nun-functional holes but in no way compromises the roof and ceiling structure. No evidence of any leaks were found. At the most, the holes are an odd ceiling accent.

Hello, I'm very sorry but the property is now in escrow. Thank you for your interest, though. I wish you luck in your home search. If you aren't working with a real estate agent, I would like to offer my services to you. And if I help you purchase your new home from another broker, I will also be able to give you a rebate from my commission. Please let me know if you are open to starting a working relationship with me. You may send me an e-mail at jen.gonzalez.lao@assist2sell.com or give me a call on my cell phone (650) 218-6491.

Hello. I'm not sure I understand your question. Please clarify and then I can try to answer as best as I can.

Hello, I wasn't sure if you were able to come to the open house. If not, did you want to set up a time to see it this week?

Profile picture for vkonidaris
thank you for your response. I will try to come to the open house.

Hello. This is Jennifer Gonzalez La'O from Assist 2 Sell Smart Buyers & Sellers Realty. I'm the listing agent for this home. We have an open house today (sept. 30) 1:30-4:30pm but if you can't make it, I can set up an appointment. Pls. call me on my cell phone at (650) 218-6491