Profile picture for risa0929

I would like to speak with someone regarding my home that is on zillow but is for sale by owner

I need to make changes to the listing price etc...and can not because is says I am
not the listing agent.  I can be reached at 901-355-8740.  MY name is Risa Baer.
Thank you so much.  The property address is 6693 Monmouth Dr Memphis, Tn 38120
  • June 09 2011 - River Oaks-Kirby-Balmoral
  • 0

If you were not the one who entered the information on Zillow, you probably will not be able to change it. I suggest contacting someone at Zillow in order to get it corrected.

Profile picture for DebbieNateghi
Are you not the one who entered the initial sale info?

If you are not, I'm not sure how you will be able to access the information to make the changes. 

risa0929,

did you put the listing on Zillow?  you should be able to log on and make changes.  If not you will need to go to the website where you entered the listing and update the info there