Profile picture for arthurjay

I would like to terminate my ad and stop being charged

please terminate my ad and stop billing me. appreciate if you would acknowledge my request as soon as possible. thank you. Arthur Seidenfeld arthurjay@mindspring.com ppassword: gaony1
  • August 20 2011 - Rockaway Park
  • 0

If you have your home as a featured listing, the charge is a one time charge of $39.95 for 180 days (or less days  if you  chose to cancel the ad).   You can change the status of your listing under "my Zillow" in the upper right of the screen.

Here's an instructional video on how to change the status of your listing.