Profile picture for MavisAustin

IS THERE ANYONE WILLING TO RENT TO AN IDIVIDUAL WITH A BIG DOG A CAT & 1 EVICTION

I  WAS A TENANT FOR 7+ YEARS AT MY LAST RESIDENCE AND LOST A MY TTENANCY.DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF RENT WHEN MY DISABILITY WAS REDUCED (TEMPORARILY). I AM NOW TRYING TO  CO-TENANT WITH MY BROTHER, WHO HAS NO EVICTIONS AND AND FAIR CR 
  • October 02 2012 - Vallejo
  • 0

I would suggest you give it a go but make sure that when you apply you are upfront and honest with the property management company or owner. You are not the only one this has happened to. Honesty upfront will get you a long way. Good luck