Identical borrower response through ZMM

I've been seing responses to my quotes, while emails are different, that are the exact same. They say "Please provide me with a Good Faith Estimate, which I will compare to other GFEs I am requesting.Name: Phone:Best time to reach me"

This looks kind of like automation to me when you see the exact same formatted response more than once and I've seen it at least 10 times.

Anyone else seen this? Is it maybe a default in the response method through Zillow?

• July 31 2009 - US
  • 1

You must have seen this more than 10 times with 13,477 quotes. I'm curious, if you would be so kind, how many loans have you funded from your Zillow quotes?  .... Happy funding, Rudi

Go to one of your quotes, then click " see all quotes ", then click on the blue box that says continue, and you will see 4 automated responses that the borrower has to choose from.

Profile picture for Ray Stevens
Aaron,

Yes, I have seen them on replies I have gotten.  These are fields that the client can fill in or not.  Many I get don't have the fields filled in and the response looks all the same.  I asked a client about this.

However, these are not automated.  The client has selected you from the list.

@Rudy-
I meant to say 10 responses in the last week. You could look in my reviews to see my Zillow fundings but I have funded 3. I was very active on this site last year but have only been on it about a month total in 2009. We are using a quote API now and it has been very frustrating getting the kinks worked out.

@everyone else
Thanks, that makes more sense. I think it's a little obnoxious that Zillow gives user a demand for a GFE as a contact option. It should at least ask if the lender requires any additional information first.

Aaron,

On this I agree with you 100%. .... Happy funding, Rudi Hofmann