Profile picture for richaz

If I give you my property address, then can you help me determine my property's decline-in-value ?

I am trying to fill in the Decline-in-Value Reassessment Application so that I can legally get a break on my property tax . See all properties are declining in value it only makes sense that property owners pay lesser property tax. My property is with the ff. address: 11327 Painter Ave., Whittier, CA. 90605.
  • December 30 2008 - Whittier
  • 0

print this  and mail with your decline in value reassesment form. do not enter : see attached on the space provided for comps.

Zillow does not exactly give values, but you can get a Zestimate and other info. On this site you can go to the front page www.zillow.com, type your address in the box next to the"Find Homes" menu and hit the blue GO button. You should see a map and Zestimate value come up if Zillow has one available. There is lots of information available for your neighborhood there too. You may need more specific information than Zillow provides, you can contact a local realtor to get a CMA. There are also agents here under the "Find A Pro" section that may be able to give you info. It look like youe zip code has gone down 28% this year you can find more info here link  Hope it helps.