Profile picture for ken347

If I just look up my home without going in as the owner I get a totally different Zestimate than I d

The rest of the question is. I get a totally different Zestimate than I do as owner. How can that be fixed? 83K -124K big difference.
  • May 13 2012 - Deltona
  • 0

If your home is on the market, it is quite possible that created the duplicate.   To report it to Zillow so they delete the one without public facts, open the home details page of one, hover over "edit" and chose "report problem".   Mention there are duplicates at this address and you'd like one removed.     The one they retain is the one that has public facts showing such as sales history, tax history and "public facts" when you click on "more facts".

Profile picture for ken347
I am not sure. My home is on the market. But I think I have seen it like this before. And not sure how I can get them to fix it. I just want the correct info to be seen. Thanks for responding.

Is it possible there are two property entries for your property?    This sometimes happens when the property has been posted for sale sometime in the last few years.