Profile picture for JohnnyBrust

If I send a letter to the seller agent of a HUD home pleading my case for why I should get this home

If I send a letter to the seller agent of a HUD home pleading my case for why I should get this home, will it hurt or help my chances
  • August 16 2013 - US
  • 0

I understand no others have answered this question so I'm not sure if you still have the question.....

Answer????  No.  I strongly believe it will not matter AT ALL.  It's all about the buyer that looks strong and will have the greatest potential to CLOSE the deal.  Being owner occupied will have an impact - they want and would rather sell to the end user and not an investor.