If I used the HARP program in 2010 (July) is there a program that refinances 100% of the valiue of

I have a 273K remaining on the load, the house shoould appraise at that value, the problem is that I have a loan at 5% APR at 30yrs, I would like to refinance to a lower interest rate. my income and Credit are not a problem its just the value of the house. HARP i already used so dont think that it cant be used twice. is there any program out ther?
  • March 05 2013 - La Puente
  • 0

You can only use the HARP program once.  The best program you will find at this time is 95% of the appraised value.

HARP will not be an option.   You can look into FHA financing at 97.75% of appraisal value, it could potentially offer a sizable reduction in rate, but would also include mortgage insurance.   Still, the net savings might still be worthwhile if you can appraise high enough to fit.

Profile picture for Brian GFL Capital
unfortunately not at this time.