Profile picture for MelissaDoster

If a homes info is listed and it is not for sale, why do you ask, are you interested in this home?

You have listed my homes information against my will, and then you have the gaul to have a blank for anyone to contact an agent in that area and say they are interested in my home? This site makes every home including ones that are not for rent, sale, or foreclosure sound as if they are. My home is not up for grabs and these real estate people and this site are coming off as vultures! This policy of the realestate agents names in that area as well as asking for interest in that property NEEDS TO BE CHANGED for those not selling their home!
  • September 15 2011 - Jefferson
  • 1