If i'm selling a house should I offer to share my home inspection with a potential buyer or agent

• March 04 2014 - US
  • 0

Depends, is it a current one?  Did you get the property pre-inspected?  I usually use it as a marketing tool.

Good luck.

Congratulations, I hope it passed inspection.Most home inspectors state in their disclosures that it is to be used by the person paying for it.If it is truthful, why not share it. It's a sign of good faith on your part.

Absolutely.  Full disclosure is the only way to go.  Good luck with the sale!  -Ben Stephen

I assume you did this home inspection for the purposes of preempting a buyers home inspection, so I'm sure your properly addressed the main issues that may have arose.

In this case absolutely share it!