If you haven't thought about Commercial real estate, think about this?

After a number of successful years in real estate, one of my clients that bought a home from me asked me to find him an investment. Starting with apartments, then mobile home parks, then mini storage complexes, and finally into Convenience Stores and Business Opportunities. Bottom line to all of this is to learn that new field, then work it, just like basic prospecting when you enter the real estate field.

What I have found is that few agents really want to learn these new fields, so there are few of us in it. So, if you want to broaden your interest base, give it a go. With the classes offered, you can become very good at these fields, and always have the residential field to keep as your foundation, or fall back on.

Best of luck if you consider this, and feel free to ask me questions via e-mail    ronlargent@kw.com

Ron Largent

Keller Williams Realty, Redding, CA

www.ronlargent.com

• June 28 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for PropertyHookup

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Profile picture for Westside Realtor

Dear Ron,

I agree, however, it is a complicated field with additional trainig required in order to be successful.

In my business, I am certifed in both residential and commercial..and it keeps me busy!

Profile picture for vickatreiaccess.com

Oh god, another guru trying to sell tapes and bootcamps ;-). Not sure how genuine are you, but there are lot of them trying to teach - teach only.

Happy day !!