Profile picture for EdelmiraCameron

Im being denied a modification loan because I have a 1st lien with the SBA of 12,000.Advice?

I submitted the application about 6 months ago and was told that because the SBA were 1st lien holder, I was unable to be approved...The SBA loan is $12,000. and my payments to them are current.Can BOTH the SBA and my mortgage be combined so I can get the modification loan?
  • June 17 2010 - Sugarloaf Key
  • 0

www.castlepreservation.org  is just a referral site that will hook you up with a commissioned person or attorney. That site is not even 10 days old.

You can get the same thing for free here that is legit and not some johnny come lately group who is keen on taking your money.

As far as "conventional" mortgages are concerned, I am personally aware of a company that is not only stopping foreclosure proceedings (if need be), but, actually eliminating the homeowner's current mortgage!  For additional information you can visit [link removed by moderator] Fill out their contact page, an educator will personally contact you and walk you through the process.  It is based on federal law, a process that exposes your lender for violating your rights!  Contrary to popular belief, the law is on YOUR side, not the banks!  This company is backed by a team of attorneys who are experts in uncovering the truth behind the many fraudulent practices of the banks.  This is not a loan modification!