Profile picture for Corina ram

Im confused about the ad for this house on 15426 grass cay ct.

Tell me more about this
  • March 25 2011 - Mustang
  • 0

Hi Corina:

Like Wetdawgs, I can't find the ad.  I didn't find it in our local MLS either.  I'm not familiar with the street... Is the property in Oklahoma?

Profile picture for Connie Klemme

I can't find that such an address exists in Mustang since that is your location.  I did a search on county records and in the local MLS to try to find something on the market at 15426  any street or any address grass cay and found nothing in canadian county that was active, sold or any other status.  I'd be happy to help you with more info on that listing but I simply don't know what listing it is that you're asking about.  Maybe it was atypo by whoever put it in? or it's not in canadian county.
where exactly are you looking?  are you looking in Mustang?

Could you tell us more about why you are confused?  The property didn't pop up when I typed the address in