Profile picture for jonnyblazz

Im looking to BUY a "corporate relo" home in huntsville Al area. Where can I find the listings?

• June 27 2011 - Huntsville
  • 0

Jonny,  Valleymls.com is the website that is fed by all of our listings in the North Alabama Area Association of Realtors.  However, I wanted to clarify what you were inquiring about-We do have Corporate Owned Homes and/or homes that are still owned by sellers but must be negotiated through their relocation companies.  I am relocation certified because Huntsville is such a transiet city.  Only agents will have information on what listings are specificially corporate affiliated though.

We went through a corporate relocation just two years ago!  This is a great area and I truly hope that you will love it as I do.  This website can get you started with listings, but you may also want to start a conversation with a local Realtor to find out more about the commute time for your employment and other neighborhood/community features that may be of interest to you.  I've been in your shoes and I'd be happy to talk to you about your relocation to the Huntsville area.

Hey Jonny, We would be happy to help! Give me a call or email me and we can discuss your needs. Look forward to hearing from you!

Most all listings can be found on the MLS.  It would be best to contact a local realtor and let them know the areas that you are interested in.  They can send you all listings that fit your criteria.  I work near the Huntsville area.  I would be happy to get you started and if I can't help you with the particular area you are most interested in, I will be happy to refer you over to someone in that particular area. 

Thanks for your question "jonnyblazz".

I would look up local Realtors on Zillow in that area, read their past client reviews then make an educated selection.

Or, I can refer a quality, full time Realtor to you.  Feel free to reach out to me.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Profile picture for B Mike West
Contae a local REALTOR in the Huntsville area and tell them what you are looking for.