Profile picture for ChrisCurtin

In a certain county or MSA, I need to contact homeowners who are on water (houses only, no condos).

• January 16 2012 - Jupiter
  • 0

I would be happy to help you if you are looking in Palm Beach County, Florida. I can help narrow down the addresses and I have some pretty unique ways of finding properties that are not officially offered on the market (not FSBO's).

Profile picture for AlmaKee
Try contacting a Realtor.  Usually FSBOs are overpriced and also don't show well.  I've shown FSBOs even without a commission agreement from the Seller because I know the sellers probably are priced incorrectly and also the house will usually look pretty bad, too!  In over 11 years I've not had a client buy one of those overpriced FSBOs.

Your very best deal will be a bank owned fixer upper.  You MUST have an agent helping you on that because you will need to see it the first day it comes on the market and have her submit your offer or you may miss the boat!

Alma

Profile picture for craigfial
Is there a question here?