Profile picture for flaebony

In need of a realtor for Orlando area

I am looking for realtor in the orlando area. I am looking for some one who is patient and can assist me in my first time home buying process.Some one who can keep me up to date with any information and is easy to contact when I need them to be there.Does any one have any recommendations for a good realtor in the Orlando area???
  • May 13 2010 - Orlando

Please understand the agency choices in Florida.

Go to www.NAEBA.org  for best information.

Eve in Orlando

Profile picture for momo1979
Like a lamb to the slaughter

Hi Flaebony, I believe it is an exceptional time to be buying a home.  If you are still in search of an agent to assist you with the process of purchasing your first home in Orlando, I am ready and available.  Experience makes a difference.  Please call or email me today.

Brian Teach

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Nice to see that Zillow enforced their no spam rules on this one.  Don't think I've ever this many "removed by moderator" notices on one post before.

That may mean that you are also looking for a good lender.  Let's talk.

I would be able to research a reputable agent in your area, feel free to contact me if you want an unbiased preference.

Hi, I'm a Realtor that will be more than happy to assist you in your home search. I can also help you with the loan process.

Thank you
Riaz Abid
[contact info removed by moderator]

Rusty:

Notice that other agents aren't putting their contact phone numbers in their posts? notice they aren't begging pathetically for clients?

see there is a reason for that, because it is against zillow policy.

Hi Flaebony,
    I am also an Orlando Realtor who would love to assist.   Please check out my Web site for some great homes and let me know if I can assist.

Rusty Fadgen
[contact info removed by moderator]

Hi Flaebony,
    Along with the other agents in this forum, I am also a Realtor, and am available to help.   Check out my web site for some great homes and let me know if I can be of assistance.  [link removed by moderator]
Rusty
[contact info removed by moderator]

I'm in the Orlando area and I'm a fulltime Realtor. Feel free to visit my website and contact me.

Finding a Realtor that will respond quickly to you and help you during the home buying process is very important. I represent mostly buyers and try to explain everything we are doing along the way. This includes the list price, the amenities, the "just market value" and the location of each possible home. If you ae still trying to find an agent please contact me at [contact info removed by moderator] We are a full service company and can also supply information on mortgages and insurance.

if you don't have your own agent by now, visit rebac.net and search for an accredited buyer representative in your area.   Good luck.

I love first time homebuyers!  Call me I would love to talk to you.

[contact info removed by moderator].  Email and postings are so impersonal, and I pride myself on my personal relationships I develop with my clients.   

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
As we all know, anyone can post anything on the internet.  Wether or not the post makes any sense or is indeed true or false is not checked.  Good example here.

C'est la vie.

Not sure where Ed is getting his information from, but I have never been paid by a buyer to help them purchase a home.  Maybe it is different where he comes from.  In any event, when choosing an agent to represent you, make sure they are a CERTIFIED agent, meaning they have had their background checked and credentials verified. Unfortunately, there are many bad agents in the business.  If  I were buying a home in a new area, I would look for a PRC Certified agent and also ask for references.  Any agent worth their salt will have their references in order.  The reason you would use an agent instead of an attorney is simple.  Attorneys are great for legal matters, but they are not trained to show and sell real estate.  It's apples and oranges.  Attorney's are welcome to assist in the legal aspects, but they are not going to assist with inspections, financing, repairs or any of the other details.  Not all agents are alike.  Perhaps Ed had a bad experience, but that does not give him the right to group all agents in the area as being bad and not useful.  As with all businesses, there are good and bad representatives.  Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Good morning, Flaebony!

I'm in the Orlando area and would be happy to help.  If you haven't found the right agent that you feel comfortable with yet, just contact me. Here is a link showing my recent client endorsements on Homes.com.  THey will show how responsive I am and how I can help you.  My contact information is on my website is:[link removed by moderator]

Best Regards, and good luck in your search if I missed the opportunity!

Profile picture for Ed F
  • Ed F
Buyers are always the party to get soaked in any residential real estate transaction. I suggest looking into a real estate attorney for closing. Should cost you five hundred bucks for about an hours worth of work, tops - far less than a 6% commission. As for finding homes, going forward you will find even more solutions than Zillow, Trulia or the various other websites with listing information on the internet. I see no real value added by involving an agent. Especially if they are wanting to help you buy a house...right now...in Orlando Fl. These guys see dollars signs, and that is it. Notice that is always a great time to buy. You would honestly be better off throwing your money into the ocean. At least some of it might wash back up onshore.

Profile picture for Ed F
  • Ed F

[content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]

Profile picture for flaebony
Wow thanks every one and I will take the time to look at all the information and check you guys out.Thank you!

I'm not sure exactly which part of Orlando you are interested in but my wife and I own a brokerage here and would be more then happy to assit you. We are both very patient and have worked with many other first time buyers.

Click on our photo to find out more about us and our office. Have a great day!!

Best Regards
Chris Christensen
Regal Real Estate Professionals

Thanks Gary

Back at you.   If you have an clients relocating to Central Florida look me up.  Appreciate the response.

It is difficult to find a good and trustworthy agent. Kind of like dating online, everyone tends to put their best face forward and sometimes the pictures are a little off but we try to put the real back into Real Estate and hope the buyers and sellers that participate here online see that and respond.

Take Care
Gay Middleton
Realtor 

I am not in your area but I think you have great choices from the contributors in this forum. 

Perhaps we should just stick to the topic and the tenor of the question that "Flay" asked.

I certainly agree and see no reason that a Buyer would approach an attorney to help them find homes/neighborhoods or area information on Real Estate matters.  Attorneys can be helpful if a Buyer chooses to use one as a closing agent or for legal advice during due dilligence on a home purchase.  They may be more expensive however but they offer a professional service, just like I do as a Realtor.  I will just let that one simmer.  I do not feel the need to justify my career.

As far as the Orlando area and the Real Estate "issues" pointed out in this forum.  Let us give "Flay" the benefit that he/she has done their homework and has chosen Orlando for their relocation or perhaps is being transferred here.  I do NOT believe the question was about Orlando vs other areas to live and the comparisons.  So I believe Ed F may have been a bit off topic.  Why fan the flames if the fire is burning itself out?

Do Not mean to belabor the point further.  Following the Good Neighbor policy is a good idea.  We can agree to disagree but I suggest we just stay on topic and answer the question in the spirit in which it was asked.  As a Realtor everyday I must educate, guide, inform, and have much patience for those that are mis imformed. 

Good Luck to Flay in your search for an Agent and Home!  Please let us know if we can help you.

Regards
Gay Middleton
Realtor

Further, You DO realize that overpriced homes will be caught at time of appraisal? During the bubble, absolutely there was alot of scaming EVERYWHERE.. AND the Buyer was aware of it because they would do ANYTHING to get their dream home. The buyers were just as guilty. This did not happen just in Florida, however, Florida is an over-populated and desireable state.  Now the regulations are in order and the lenders are keeping close tabs on EVERYTHING b/c they don't want to fall into the same situation again. I think many, including Mortgage Consultants, Lenders, Attorneys and Real Estate Professionals as a whole, have learned from that experience.  Many who helped create the problem are not even in the profession anymore.  

Real Estate Attorneys can be hired at the back-end to handle legalities but that is perfectly optional. I only used one during my first home purchase, which was a family member, and then never used one again. I was able to learn what to look out for on my own.

Ed, Why would he/she hire an attorney that's going to cost money when a realtor for a Buyer doesn't cost the Buyer anything and has the necessary experience? That doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Even when I wasn't a Realtor, I used one to direct and counsel me because it was the most feasible and beneficial.  Anything you do with an attorney, however, is going to cost and not cheaply. Not to mention that they are just as much based on this social track you're refering to. Probably more than any Realtor.

The situation is to not pick just ANY Real Estate agent but one that is 1: a Realtor.. not all real estate agents are Realtors since one has to be a member of the National Association of Realtors to be one and go through the proper training. They also have more back up and access to MLS in to do a maximum search of properties being sold with the exception of FSBOs (For sale by owner) since FSBOs are not in MLS. I, however, scan the desired area and will contact FSBOs if need be for my Buyers.

I am a Consultant for my Buyers and Sellers, not just a sales person. I have training and meetings every week to keep on top of the latest programs and new listings. We do Caravans every Tuesday and much more.

Profile picture for Ed F
  • Ed F
You do, of course, realize that Orlando Florida was cited as # 1 in a recent study of overpriced metro areas. It was also # 1 for mortgage fraud in another recent article. Just looking at ten year histories and adjusting for inflation, you will see that a correction has not taken place (when it comes to asking prices) in what was one of THE most ridiculous markets during the housing bubble.

As for realtors...you don't need one. Hire a real estate attorney. I'm not a big fan of attorneys either, but at least their earnings aren't socialized.

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Same answer I gave you on Trulia.  Click on my picture.  Check out my website and if you like what you read, then I'd be happy to help.  Good luck, Mark

I would be glad to refer you to an agent who could be of help.

1. 1
  2. 2