Profile picture for mclarensr

In the new bill, any options for homeowners who are not at risk of foreclosure?

Anything in the new bill that addresses home owners who are not at risk of foreclosure.  Everything I read seems to indicate refinance, but that means for the current price.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank You.
  • February 21 2009 - Florence
  • 0

No, I don't think you're wrong. Homeowners not at risk for foreclosure would be able to refi if the house appraises for 105% LTV, but that's it from everything I have read. I do not think the details are completely final for another week or two, but I don't see much help if you are not in foreclosure or going underwater imminently.