Profile picture for pro_user

Inaccurate Listing

As of 29 Oct - This home sold on 8/18, and is currently not listed for sale. Calls to the listing agent are redirected to other agents, who require signing up as buyers agents to view other available listings. This is bait and switch advertising.

Pro_user - I'll check for this in our MLS and ask the Board of REALTORs to correct the listing.

Two years ago I filed an ethics complaint about this same type of behavior. And the office was quick to get it corrected.

In the metro Detroit MLS system they have just started assessing fines for agents that do this bait and switch because it was getting so bad.