Profile picture for Bruce Cadden

Inane answers

Why post an answer/comment to a three year old question? Also, why post a redundant answer/comment at all? If you have something helpful to add, great! If you are just posting for the sake of doing so,please....!
  • September 27 2010 - Branford Center

I think you are right and I agree that there are better ways ways to use Advice. 

Not to be redundant, BUT - I totally agree!!!!
:)

It's one of my pet peeves not ony here, but on another RE site, as well. So many just want to add their 2 cents  even if they are repeating word for word what the previous 4 posters just said!
Perhaps they don't bother to read what was already written - but they really should.

At least try to come up with one new bit of information, or opinion,  to add to the mix!

Profile picture for Alan May
I agree, also, too, as well.

If you need help agreeing you can call me or email me at.......

Profile picture for broker_GRI
Thank you Bruce!

That and the agent spammy, spamformational webinars...mostly answered by more agents....ugh and especially if someone has a different view on it...the attitude seems to be...It's my post agree with me or be quiet

Why use a realtor ???

give me a break...not yours though Bruce ;-)

BTW...Welcome to "The Group"

I realize this posting is 45 years old but are you still looking for someone to agree with you?

I would love to help agree with you and frankly now is the best time in years to reach agreement.

Call me or write me @

National Agreement Registry
1-800-IMA-FOOL