Profile picture for jlprts

Incorrect Information for my home.

The county assessor used to have 13% less square footage for my home, but they now have the correct information.  I made the correction myself a few weeks ago in Zillow, but Zillow never changed the rent or ownership estimate for my house to reflect a much larger house.  When will your system do an update from the county assessor website to correct this information?  Its bothersome to have to explain your inaccuracy to people.  
  • March 19 2012 - Green Valley South
  • 0

It looks like you edited facts both 3 weeks and 4 weeks ago.  Edits to data such as square reflect slowly in the Zestimate as they are phased in.  The last one I monitored carefully was 8 weeks for the full benefit.