Profile picture for swolfe

Incorrect Sales Price

Hello, I bought my home for $530k, but the Zillow listing states that I paid $330k, and it has me pretty embarrassed.  My stepmom actually emailed me to tell me how shocked they were when they read on Zillow that I was able to buy "a mansion on a half acre" for $330k.  *sigh*

Does anyone know how I can contact them to get them to correct their error?  Someone must have typed a "3" instead of a "5".
  • June 30 2009 - Tempe
  • 0

Profile picture for pakorrwk
I wouldn't be too quick to attribute the error to a typo.  Zillow's data is often
incorrect or dated information.  Lots of us have complained about this when we have better information.

How did you get them to change the price,  I have the same problem and can't figure out how to either make the correction myself or call, email, or contact someone in any way.  How do you get hold of customer service?

Profile picture for pakorrwk
Good luck with that.  Their standard excuse is that they simply don't have the staff or time to answer all inquiries.  Obviously, they don't even have time to check the information they publish.  It's a shame because realtors and insurance agents use this website.  Zillow should be challenged and boycotted.

Profile picture for sweetie79
I agree, I want the price my house sold off their website and I do not know how to do so, any suggestions?

Profile picture for pakorrwk
Have you tried removing the listing?  I am sure there are some prohibitions against listing personal addresses without the owner's permission.

Profile picture for sweetie79
How can I remove my listing?

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi swolfe -

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please reply or click through my profile the address in question so that we can further check on it and submit a request for correction.

Hope to hear from you.