Profile picture for dennisclement

Incorrect icon placement

I have an icon on my house that says foreclosure. The address assigned to the icon is not my address, and My house is not in foreclosure. people are starting to drive up to my house and look around. Who do I contact to correct this. This needs atention ASAP.

Dennis Clement [edited by Zillow moderator to remove contact information. Please refer to Good Neighbor Policy]
  • October 11 2011 - Vacaville
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi dennisclement -

Can you send me your property address and the property address for the icon in your property?

Neil

When you enter your address doe's it show up in a different location?
Zillow may be locating a home near yours perhaps even one of your next door neighbors who are in default/facing foreclosure. Many mapping features will only approximate the location of an address based on previous data entry and the source they are using for such data.