Profile picture for cathic1

Incorrect information

Has anyone discovered a way to correct the info on Zillow? The bad information on my home cost me any potential for a loan modification. The house is shown as for sale; it is not for sale. Shows it as having features that aren't there and also does not show featires that are there. I can't edit the current listing because an unethical real estate agent put it on zillow. Is there a way to fix any of this?
  • March 02 2012 - Mableton
  • 0

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty making changes.  

If an agent put it on Zillow, there are two actions to take:

1.  Open the home details page, hover over "edit" and chose "Report problem".   In the selection menu, chose "incorrect owner claim".

2.  Also on the home details page, find the agent's listing feed source.  Scroll to the very bottom and click on the blue "listing source".   Ask the agent to remove it from their feed (focus on the identified feed, not Zillow) within 2 business days.    Copy his/her broker.