Profile picture for nancymcnicol

Incorrect square footage on my home listing.

My listing is showing the incorrect sq. footage from last month.  My address is 144 s. 1370 e., Lindon, UT 84042 and the square footage is now showing 3,493 when the listing should indicate the house is 4,500 sq. ft.  If you check your last month's information, you will see that the correct footage is 4,500.  I like to visit your website and would not want my home to reflect an incorrect zestimate due to the wrong information.

Thank you and if you have any questions, please let me know what information I need to provide you.  Your site is very helpful in knowing where and when is the right time to buy or sell in this economy.

Nancy Mc Nicol

• July 10 2011 - Lindon
  • 0

When I open your home details, I see 3493 for above grade square feet and 1315 with basement square feet.  Are those numbers correct? 
  As the two have different calculation bases for dollars per square feet, perhaps that is why you aren't seeing 4500.    Usually Zillow shows only the above grade square feet in the summary description, not the basement.

Profile picture for COREXRE
I would suggest contacting Zillow directly for help on this one.  Try contacting RachelRosen  @ Zillow.com if she is unable to help you I am sure she can put you in touch with someone who can.

Best success -