Profile picture for Bhags

Info on neighbourhood?

Is this kid friendly neighbourhood? How is the crime rate in this area? How safe is this place?

Appreciate your input.

B

July 14 2008 - Summerfield

Hi B,

Unfortunately, with questions such as these Realtor's are supposed to use caution and be sure not to steer or say anything that could come back to haunt them. As far as neighborhood information, I can only give facts, I know that I have a lot of calls about homes listed in Summerfield and that there is a good amount of new homes going up there. 
There is also some road construction going on there and they will be redoing some roadways as stated on the Summerfield website.

As far as crime, information about being "family-friendly" and so forth, I really can not give my opinion as what you find to be "family-friendly" might be completely different then what I view "family-friendly" to mean. 

I suggest visiting some sites that list crime data and start there. In my experience, I have known neighbors and members of communities to be forth-coming with information about safety and things of that nature.

Best of luck, and if you decide to move to Summerfield, [deleted by Zillow  moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Info on neighbourhood?
Profile picture for Alex Vercheski
Latest reply by Alex Vercheski

1. 7797 Panda Ct # R53JMZ, Oak Ridge, NC Home For Sale
    7797 Panda Ct # R53JMZ, Oak Ridge, NC 27310

2. 7797 Panda Ct # T7NZL3, Oak Ridge, NC Home For Sale
    7797 Panda Ct # T7NZL3, Oak Ridge, NC 27310

3. 7797 Panda Ct # 6THJI7, Oak Ridge, NC Home For Sale
    7797 Panda Ct # 6THJI7, Oak Ridge, NC 27310