Profile picture for eloree

Info provided by Zillow is incorrect

My home information is not correct (the price of our purchase is not stated and Zillow's estimate does not reflect our purchase price). Also, you have the neigbhorhood of 19136 as "Mayfield". First of all, the correct name is Mayfair (not Mayfield as you have it). And technically, Mayfair is zip code 19149. Our zip code 19136 is Holmesburg. Ask any person in either of these zips and they will tell you the same information. It is a little hard to take Zillow's information seriously when it is not correct.

• July 17 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for poogie

Info on my home is also incorrect.  I have tried to edit the info and correct it, including adding photos - but have failed.  I HAVE NOT FOUND A SITE THAT SPECIFICALLY DIRECTS THE EDITING PROCEDURE. ALSO WANT TO ADD PHOTOS BUT AGAIN I FAILED EV EN THOUGH IF FOLLOWING THE ON  SCREEN DIRECTIONS.  Poogie, pjv03@netzero.net

Profile picture for Ardenwood resident

Even in case of my home. It is showing as recenly sold for some ridiculous price but I just refiinanced it (didn't sell it)