Profile picture for Tucker310

Interactive Lead Capture Signs

Greeting everyone I am new to Zillow, I want just say a little about the company I work for and I would appreciate input from the Zillow community.  Thanks!

XAP Realty is a Los Angeles based real estate marketing company.  We provide realtors with interactive signs that work like an on-site virtual assistant, capturing leads 24/7.  Here is how the signs work:  prospects send a text message to receive the listing information on there cell phone;  simultaneously the prospects contact information and the listing they are interested in viewing is sent by email to the listing agent. It's a simple way to get and store listings for buyers, and a great way to save time any provide information for realtors.

• March 06 2008 - US
  • 0