Interested Client

I have a client interested in purchasing a property listed on your website.  He has tried to contact a local agent he was told was handling the property but he cannot get her to call him back.  I am a Broker myself and wondered how we gain entry into the property for showing and also, what is the asking price?  The property is 1311 14th St Dr NE, Hickory, NC.
  • June 15 2010 - Hickory
  • 0

The house is not listed for sale on Zillow here as far as I can see. You might need to check the local MLS to see if it is being resold, but it looks like it was sold in 4/2010 for 145K.

Not all all houses on Zillow are for sale. In fact, most are not. The ones that are say "For Sale" in red at the top of the page and have a red house icon on the map.