Profile picture for djbowen

Interested in a walk through

We are currently looking at homes in the borough and were curious if it would be possible to schedule a walk through of your home, given that you still are slightly interested in selling. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

09-28-08

The price on my home has, recently, been reduced to $315,000.00
If you still have any interest in this property, please direct your inquiries to Brian Slater, at Century 21, in Phoenixville.

Please call me on my cell, if you remain interested - 610-733-4157.

I sent a previous email but not sure if it went through. If you want to schedule a walk through, you can call me on my cell at: 610-733-4157. Prior to Labor Day, Tues, Wed and Thurs are best. After the hoilday, best on Tues, Wed. or Thurs again - with advance notice.

John R.