Profile picture for elizalouking27

Interested in home.

Hi I was interested to see if the home you have here on the make me move application is available for rent. My husband 2 children 1 dog and cat are moving to Erie.
Please email at elizalouking@Hotmail.com 8017121883
or call.
My husband is a physician with Hamot and I will be attending grad school.
Hope it's available!
Outdoor cat and older mellow dog. Have renters insurance. Willing to pay good security deposit.
THanks!
Elizabeth
8017121883
  • Question refers to 444 Kahkwa Blvd, Erie, PA 16505
  • 0

Hi Elizabeth,
I know this is an old posting, but just in case, the home next door to it is for sale...I can also check if you want to rent:

just copy and past and see if you like it!

[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]

Profile picture for joel784206
Sorry, but we've decided only to sell. But thank you for the inquiry.

Regards,
Joel