Profile picture for Sally12

Interested in seeing more about your house

Looking to buy in your area of the Vineyards... Can I see some pictures? Still on the market...

My home e-mail is shoben@comcast.net Could you e-mail me with more information..

Profile picture for Sally12
I might still be interested... Could you send me some pictures of the interior/exterior? Especially the back yard view?

Profile picture for Walker321
Sally,
If you want a true "water view" then you'd need to look at the homes directly at the END of each waterway. You can see which ones on the Zillow aerial map. Otherwise all of the homes look across the water to someone else's backyard as does mine. Although for me, they are far enough away to not be concerned about that. There are also a number of homes in the Fountainhead neighborhood that do not have pools which would probably be more suitable for you. The $375K is less than what I paid, so would not be interested. Thanks anyway... and best of luck in your search!
Nancy

Profile picture for Sally12
Hi Nancy..

Another question... Someone told me your lot faces someone's back yard where other houses face the water... Is that true?

Sally at shoben@comcast.net... Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Profile picture for Sally12
Hi..

I'll check out the pictures... my e-mail is shoben@comcast.net.. Home phone is 248/444-0006...I'm in no hurry to buy...was looking to pay about 375K...it would be a cash sale... Not really wanting a pool, due to the additional expense to upkeep it...but would consider having a pool if everything else was good..

Profile picture for Walker321
Hi Sally,
I do not have it on the market as such. But everyone has their price they would say yes to, so the $425K would work for me. The reason being the price is higher is that I am having $10,000 front entry doors installed shortly. I would just want to recover the cost on those.

I have pictures of the interior and also some that give an idea of the backyard too. It's a beautiful view and I see the Great White Herons and lots of other birdlife. On a rare occasion, an otter or two. I can take some more pictures of the view and get them uploaded.

What is your email and I will send you some pictures directly...

Regards,
Nancy