Interested to buy.

Hi I am interested in this house a four family. I am interested to buy it. The address is  forty one East 6th Clifton New Jersey. If you can contact me here is my cell phone number 973-460-3143 or you can email me at Leon_Asisi@yahoo.com

March 06 2012 - Clifton

You can contact any agent you wish. You should find any of them willing to help you buy that house or another house that is for sale.

If you can email me at  [E-mail deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines] with your full name and address, I will be happy to provide you with information on the home you mentioned and others like it.

Try looking to an agent for the information you need by clicking the professional tab above. You can find Realtors in your region who can assist you with homes there.

Hi, Leon.  Unfortunatley, that property is no longer on the market. If you are looking for an investment property in that area I would be happy to forward you some listings that are still on the market.  Please contact me when you have an opportunity so that we can set up a time to talk and then see some hhomes.

Interested to buy.
Profile picture for Mary Rose  Martorell
Latest reply by Mary Rose Martorell

1. 69 Charles St, Clifton, NJ Home For Sale
    69 Charles St, Clifton, NJ 07013

2. (undisclosed Address), Passaic, NJ Home For Sale
    (undisclosed Address), Passaic, NJ 07055

3. 7 Pebble Rd # B2, Woodland Park Clifton, NJ Home For Sale
    7 Pebble Rd # B2, Woodland Park Clifton, NJ 07011