Investimentos

I'm a brazilian investor seeking for opportunities in real estate properties in Detroit. Must to be residential and in the best location área in the city. Could be more than 1 propertie. My investment budget is about U$ 1.5 M. Thanking you in advance.
  • August 04 2013 - Detroit
  • 0

Be careful. Make sure your agent knows the areas you are looking in! I met a Chinese investor so disappointed in a house another realtor sold him because of the neighborhood. Be sure to ask your agent for comps, photos of the neighborhood, and to do a virtual tour. Be sure your agent is working for your best interest and not the pay check. Make sure your agent has a wealth of resources. The house you buy may need tons of work...be sure your agent can make reputable recommendations instead of hiring the cheapest handy man around. I wish you blessings and luck. I hope you make a smart investment because putting your money in Detroit requires an agent with experience and knowledge. For example: make sure they have a recommendation for house sitters so when you make repairs, your stuff is not stolen an hour or two later. You need to know investment strategies for Detroit so you won't pull your hair out at the end. 

[Spam deleted]

Hello! 
I'm Khalilah and I specialize in the Detroit Area I am not a big company just looking to add to the portfolio of investors. I am an agent passionate about what I do! I am not shy about getting out in the neighborhoods to find you what you are looking for and you will always be able to contact me when needed.

Profile picture for charles200
Good Morning. [self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Greetings,

My partners and I in Detroit work with investors from all over the world. I would love to learn more about you, your goals and to find out how we may be of service to you.

Additionally, I have a free ebook that I can share once we speak to ensure that investing here is right for you and will allow you to meet your investment objectives.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Ian Watts - Your Detroit Real Estate Investment Partner

You need to find a Realtor to represent your interests.  In this situation, you want a Buyer's Agent.  But, why Detroit?  The Greater Cleveland Area, in Ohio, is a good area in which to invest.