Profile picture for Chaddzy

Investment Group?

I am interested in investing in real estate. I have considered investing with a group of people. But I'm not sure the right way to find the right people. Do you have any suggestions on finding reliable people? If you have done this before what other factors should I consider?
  • February 06 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Chaddzy
Thank you everyone for your replies. The main reason I was looking into a partnership was because I wanted to avoid taking out a loan.  If I do decide to invest with a partner I will be sure to find someone who I can see myself being able to have a good professional relationship with years down the road.

Thank you again.

A partnership is a good idea when there are no other options.  But they can become difficult down the road if there are disagreements.

Why do you feel the need to invest using a partnership?  (lack of credit, cash, other?)

Thank you,
Marco Santarelli

Profile picture for craigfial
It's best to find people you know with like minds.  Chances are you will not find anyone outside of your circle of influence that will feel comfortable doing business with you until they get to know you better.

You may want to join a local Investor Association/Club.

Establish some ground rules and how profits will be split depending on each parties efforts whether financial or physical.