Profile picture for JasonKlecak

Investment property cash-out refinance in Las Vegas!!!! Need Help ASAP!!!

Hello everyone,

I have 10 Rental properties that I purchased within the last 6 months.  They all cash flow at above 2% of the purchase value and I purchased them at about 60% of the potential appraisal value.  I need a bank or financial institution that will allow me to cash out refinance at 65% or greater to free up money and purchase more investment properties.  Does anyone know of any financial institution that is doing this??? 
  • August 13 2011 - Las Vegas

Jason,

If you have not found what you are looking for yet, send me an email. I know a hard money lender that might be able to help you.

Jeffrey Sklar
Broker and Property Manager
Southern Nevada Property Management
[hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]

Private Money. Look up Trust Deed Investments or Hard Money Loans in LV.

Happy funding, Rudi

The reason it's taking so long (FYI) is because this isn't doable by a residential lender.  While Fannie/Freddy allow for 10 financed properties I don't know of any lenders allowing for more than 4 (except when doing your owner occupied residence).   I seem to remember Flagstar having some funky rules for this, but I don't think they're THAT funky. 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but that's why.   It's going to be very difficult to do what you're trying to do.  You need to find a private investor (aka a partner).

Hello Jason,

I am sorry it has taken so long to get your question answered.  Have you used our professionals tab ?  When you use it just enter the city and state.  From there you can search for lenders in the area. 

Candace