Profile picture for myrealestateinvestor

Investor - Looking to connect with Agent in Las Vegas

Hello

Apologies for the duplicate post but it would not let me edit my original post.

Well, I am looking to purchase some investment properties in Las Vegas. I live in California. I will be in Vegas in a couple of days, and I'm available all day on Monday April 15th. I'm hoping to prospect some areas favorable to rental and check out a few properties if possible.

I am looking for a buyer's agent, expert in investment real estate, highly knowledgeable of the area, and ideally property manager as well as. An agent who would also be available to meet and tour with on Monday.

If you would like to offer your assistance, please introduce yourself and let me know how to reach you.

PS: good BBB standing a must

• April 11 2013 - Las Vegas
  • 0

Make sure to contact Billy Alt, he is a local Realtor in Las Vegas and has many years of experience in the Investor Market.   Let him know that Jason LaFlesch sent you.   

Highly Recommended!

Jason

Hi There,

If you are still in the market and looking to get in the time is certainly right. I am available at [content removed by Zillow moderator for self-promotional]

Please feel free to contact me any time.

I can set you up with tons of really useful information as well as a few others on my team that can help lead you in any direction you are interested in going.

Ciao for now,

Eric

[content removed by Zillow moderator for self-promotional]

CA Investor;
Hope you were assisted! If not or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Great time to invest in Las Vegas:)